
On the bus...
Asian bitches are always trying to get a fucking seat. They will push your ass out the way to get that seat. They're fucking savages when coming on the bus. Sometimes I'll be sitting on the 9x bus, and we make that first stop into Chinatown. All I see is a mob of elderly Chinese with groceries bump their way to a seat. The look on their face is equivalent to that of a cannibal or lion who hasn't eaten in months. I mean...do you really need a seat that bad? Because if you're able to run that fucking fast, you can obviously walk and spend some time standing on the bus. And if you're able to spot a seat within milliseconds of entering the bus, then you have better eyes than superman, and he has x-ray vision. I understand why front seats should be vacated for disabled persons, but to put elderly Chinese people in the same category is preposterous.
Collecting Cans...
Okay. I understand if you're old, and you got no better shit to do, and want to get some exercise, that walking around the neighborhood collecting cans is a good thing. I mean it's killing three birds with one stone. You overcome chronic boredom, you get some exercise, and you clean up the streets. But when you start digging in trash cans and other peoples recycling bin, that's crossing the line. I can't even express how I feel when I see legs dangling outside of my recycling bin, and out comes an elderly Chinese woman/man. Please stop...it hurts to watch.
Driving...(all chinese people)
Everyone is under the impression that Chinese people cannot drive. I'm not sure exactly why that is. I figured it's because they have small eyes, so it's harder for them to see the road. Or maybe it's because they're short and can't see past the steering wheel. Or is it because they're main focus while driving is trying to fix a computer or do their bully's math homework? I'm not completely sure.
But despite what people may think, Chinese people are awesome drivers. Being Chinese. I know there's 3 things we definitely know how to do. 1, we know how to drive, and 2, we know how to count......
Deuces,
Christian
No comments:
Post a Comment